Monday, March 25, 2019

Update on Life

I wanted to provide an update on our lives.  Many of you remember how our middle son was diagnosed with cancer in August of  2017.  He was in remission and had been doing well. 

He went in for a routine scan last Thursday(3/21).  They found a tumor on my son's spine that had grown since his last scan in December 2018.  As you can imagine it was like a sucker punch. Within 24 hours he had a PICC line in and the next day started chemo again.  We are a little shell shocked, but moving forward.  If you would like to keep up with our family you can on Caring Bridge.  

I am still planning on completing assessments.  I enjoy what I do and it is a big help to our family.  You are welcome to send in your assessment at any time.   Please click here for more information.  

I appreciate your continued support of our family.  

Sincerely,
Becky Boerner


4 comments:

  1. Dear Rebecca, at times we may not know what words to say...except please be encouraged and continue to trust our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He loves you and your family very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your son and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this. I will be praying for him.

    ReplyDelete