Saturday, July 15, 2017

Narrative Assessments for Ohio Homeschoolers

For the 2016-2017 School year  I will gladly accept your portfolio and send you the form you need for your district.
ohiohomeschool@gmail.com  Please know I accept portfolios year round and am happy to accept your portfolio at any time!  At this moment I am running about 2-5 days to get your paperwork back in the mail to you.  

I complete narrative assessments for Ohio homeschoolers.  The Assessments are portfolio reviews by myself, a certified teacher, that fulfill the Ohio Home Education requirement for 3301-34-04 Academic Assessment Report Option #2.  
If you would like to begin the process start by downloading the forms for the Freestyle Assessment for unschoolers, the Self Reflection Assessment for K-8th grade, OR the Self Reflection Assessment for High School for those who follow a subject curriculum. You fill out the forms, prepare the documentation, and sign them. Please email me for an instruction sheet ohiohomeschool@gmail.com that tells you where to mail them or how to send them to me electronically.  The instruction sheet also answers other questions. If you have trouble with the downloads, please email me.   Below are links  in Google Documents.   I am happy to help you so please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Becky Boerner

Freestyle Assessment in Google Documents
Self Reflection for K-8 in Google Documents
Self Reflection for High School in Google Documents.

Once you get there you need to do the following. 
If you click on the arrow button on the left hand side of the page you can download the file.
If you click on the print button you can print it out.

PS: If you can not access these files, try the links above in the document.  If you still can not access the documents, please email me and I will send you the files.  I am happy to do that!  


My portfolio pricing for 2017  is (1 portfolio) $35; (2 portfolios) $65; (3 portfolios) $95;  (4 portfolios ) $120; (5 or more portfolios) $150

I also accept PayPal, Check, or Money Orders (Contact me for more information.  Many families send me checks or money orders through the mail. )


Click on the arrow for pricing for 2 or more reviews.



Portfolio(s)





2 comments:

ohiohomeschool said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled Ohio Homeschool Blog is helpful for you. I hope you have a great year.
Becky

Anonymous said...

I will be sending my daughter's information in the next few days. I was so grateful for your help last year. Thank you!!!!!!

Joan C.