Monday, September 30, 2024

Would You Like Some Help on Your Homeschool Journey? by Becky Boerner, Home Education Consultant

 Navigating with a Trusted Homeschool Guide.


 I was talking to my very good friend a few weeks ago.  She shared with me when she was interested in homeschooling her pre-school son, she attended a homeschool group at church.  The homeschool group asked her why she was there with such a young child.  They told her to go home and just play with him.  She was so discouraged.  I imagine the group thought they were helpful, but my friend did not feel equipped or encouraged by their remarks.  She was asking for direction and guidance into the unknown world of home education. She wanted a road map to follow so she could forge her own path.  She instead became discouraged.  

Deciding to home educate your children is a fantastic choice.  It is a wonderful journey filled with adventure, challenges, and choosing a path that will benefit your family.  

But sometimes it is nice to have an experienced guide on your journey to help you navigate new territory.  

This is my twentieth-year homeschooling, and my background is in education.  I love helping families get started homeschooling.  There are things you can do to make the start a little bit easier.  I would love to talk to you about getting started, where to look for curriculum, what to avoid, and generally encouraging you on one of the best decisions you will make for your family. 

If you would like to meet with a trusted guide, please consider contacting me to schedule a coaching/consult session.  I LOVE to talk about homeschooling, schedules, curriculum, getting started, and how to make your day flow better.  I hope to talk to you soon. 

It is my passion to help others on the journey!

Click here to schedule.  

Becky  

~Homeschool Mom to 7
~Mom to high school graduates and college graduates
~Mom to employed homeschool graduates.
~Mom to students who have won over $100,000 in scholarships
~Certified Teacher
~M.Ed. in Reading Education
and pretty fun to talk to!  


No comments:

Post a Comment