Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Good Night, Body Finding Calm from Head to Toe by Britney Winn Lee and illustrated by Borghild Fallberg


Good Night, Body Finding Calm from Head to Toe by Britney Winn Lee and illustrated by Borghild Fallberg is a delightful picture book that walks children through how to relax before they fall asleep. The story is easy to follow and takes the reader on a journey of preparing each part of their body for sleep.

My son enjoyed the story and said he used several of the techniques to fall asleep. I tried several as well. I think this would be a great part of any child’s bedtime routine. It may be especially helpful for children with sensory issues, neurological challenges, and those who have trouble letting go of the day. I was thrilled with the variety of children featured in the illustrations and the inclusion of children with disabilities.

I enjoyed this wonderful book that shared fabulous ways for children or really anyone to learn to fall asleep. This is a beautiful picture book that I highly recommend.


I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive.


Here is a link to an activity guide that has more activities from the book.     


No comments:

Post a Comment