Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Places to Shop

What would you say if I told you my UPS man's name is Mike, and my children wave to him as he drives down the street, or runs a package to my door?  Or if I told you the postal worker who delivers my mail stopped and admired our new son for several minutes with my children and I a few weeks ago?    Well, I am a believer in online shopping.  My theory is why would I want to leave my home when one of the lovely people I know will deliver almost all I need in a brown box to me? 

I wanted to share some of my favorite sites with you.

Rainbow Resources   They have everything homeschool.  Their catalog is the size of a large phone book, and looks like one too.  They have books, toys, games, Cd's, DVDs. . . etc.  Their prices are much lower than other web sites.

This is my new favorite place.  Library and Educational Services.    They have great deals on books, Cd's and DVDs.  They run specials and have deep discounts.  You must declare yourself as a homeschooler to order.

Better World Books.  Oh I love this place.  They sell used books.  They have a bargain bin with books 3 for $10 or 4 for $12.  They have free shipping and have special sales to clean out their bargain bin.  They also give money to their literacy partners.  Fun to check out.

 ~Becky~

No comments:

Post a Comment