Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year and Tapp Core

Christmas is over and the last bit of tinsel is off the floor or went into hiding under my  carpet.  I always love January as the world seems to slow down and I can take a deep breath. .  It is also the time of year that I realize my kids really need some exercise and running around outside is not a possibility for the month of January in Ohio. 
But, we have found a solution at my my house -- T-Tapp.  It really has been life changing for us.  Teresa Tapp has several adult workouts that you can do in your home in a very small space with no equipment.  I am all about it.   But, even more exciting for our kids  is that she has a very inexpensive workout called Tapp Core .    Tapp Core has several different exercises that kids can do.   My kids love to follow along with Teresa and her dog.  She also gives away free Tapp Core DVD's on her web site every 10 days.  Worth checking out.

Here's to a healthy and fit 2011.  Happy New Year!

PS Lisa and I are going to be giving away a free assessment in the next week so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I entered the free giveaway and won a video! Thanks, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! Glad it worked out for you.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete