2015 CHEC Used Curriculum and Book Sale
Saturday, March 21, 2015
9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Doors open at 8:30 am for sellers only)
New Location – great facility and easy to find
Friendship Baptist Church
8580 Cheviot Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
Why Sell at the CHEC Sale?
· Convenience of hundreds of buyers in person ready to take home your curriculum that day!
· Great facility, easy to find, easy to access the building
· No need to take pictures, write a description, and post online
· No need to email back and forth, set a time to meet, or go to the post office
· At noon, you’re done with money in your pocket!
Why Buy at the CHEC Sale?
· Talk to the mom, dad or student who actually used the curriculum
· Put your hands on the book, look through it and find out if you actually like it
· Make it a date with hubby
· Meet up with a friend and have a mom’s morning out at the curriculum sale
· Great prices and selection
Admission Prices (applies to everyone entering the sale):
· CHEC Members (with membership card) – $3.00
Please do not forget your membership card! You will be charged regular admission price without it.
· All others – $4.00
Selling Fees (in addition to admission fee above):
· Table space – $1.25 per foot; sold in 4, 6 and 8 foot lengths as available.
· Space is assigned by the volunteers in charge of the sale and their decisions are final.
Everyone welcome! Invite your friends!
See the CHEC website for complete details. (Please do not call Friendship Baptist Church.)
Please note this does not constitute an endorsement of the products sold there or the event by Ohio Homeschool.