Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!



A couple of notes. . .

Next week is the Midwest Homeschool Convention!  It is not too late to sign up.  I am looking forward to seeing curriculum and ordering books for next year. 

The year is wrapping up!  (OK there is still a couple of months left, but I have started the count-down here)  What do you want to make sure you complete in the home stretch?  For me I want to make sure we finish up well with math, decide what we are do to review math over the summer, and set some goals for next year.  I feel like we have made good progress here this year.  

Lastly, I found this site that talks about your state called ONLY IN YOUR STATE.  ( I would look at it first without your kids to evaluate it.)    There was one post I felt was funny called "15 Signs You Have Spent Way To Much Time In Ohio! "  That made me laugh. . . let me know if you too scan the woods. 

 Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment