- Portfolio Assessments
- Unschooling Assessments
- Narrative or Standardized Test?
- Narrative Portfolio Assessments Q & A
- Homeschool Notification
- Different Kinds of Math Samples
- How to Start Home Educating in Ohio.
- Quick Start Homeschool Curriculum Guide.
- You Can Do It Too! ( Many different homeschool families share their stories)
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
A couple of notes. . .
Next week is the Midwest Homeschool Convention! It is not too late to sign up. I am looking forward to seeing curriculum and ordering books for next year.
The year is wrapping up! (OK there is still a couple of months left, but I have started the count-down here) What do you want to make sure you complete in the home stretch? For me I want to make sure we finish up well with math, decide what we are do to review math over the summer, and set some goals for next year. I feel like we have made good progress here this year.
Lastly, I found this site that talks about your state called ONLY IN YOUR STATE. ( I would look at it first without your kids to evaluate it.) There was one post I felt was funny called "15 Signs You Have Spent Way To Much Time In Ohio! " That made me laugh. . . let me know if you too scan the woods.