- Portfolio Assessments
- Unschooling Assessments
- Narrative or Standardized Test?
- Narrative Portfolio Assessments Q & A
- Homeschool Notification
- Different Kinds of Math Samples
- How to Start Home Educating in Ohio.
- Quick Start Homeschool Curriculum Guide.
- You Can Do It Too! ( Many different homeschool families share their stories)
Saturday, June 13, 2015
More Q & A
1. Would you rather I send you my material by email or postal mail?
It makes absolutely no difference to me. Really. ☺ Do whatever is easiest for your family. I am happy to accommodate you either way.
2. What digital files can you read?
I am able to open PDF, Word, and JPEG files. If you have a Macintosh computer your best bet is PDF. I do have trouble when people send me zipped Mac files. I also can not read Works files.
3. How should I send digital files to you?
First, you should group them by subject. I need all the math together, writing together, etc. You can send them by email, you can upload them to Dropbox, you can share a Google file with me, and you can share with me on Google Plus privately (so only I can read it). You can send me a disk or memory stick with your files on it as well. There are many options.
4. Can you help me figure out how to home educate, make a transcript, or fill out the Letter of Intent?
At this time I am not helping my families home educate or fill out Letters of Intent. I only review portfolio assessments. My blog is filled with helpful tips, and I have a post on filing out the Letter of Intent to Home Educate.