- Portfolio Assessments
- Unschooling Assessments
- Narrative or Standardized Test?
- Narrative Portfolio Assessments Q & A
- Homeschool Notification
- Different Kinds of Math Samples
- How to Start Home Educating in Ohio.
- Quick Start Homeschool Curriculum Guide.
- You Can Do It Too! ( Many different homeschool families share their stories)
Friday, September 02, 2016
Repost: Helping Our Students Focus
I felt like I had to do something to get them back on focus. I thought about it and I came up with 3 questions to ask them each hour.
1. What have you done?
2. What are you doing now?
3. What are you going to do next?
This has worked surprisingly well. I did this for a few days and then stopped and everyone was doing better at being on task. It was rather painless for me. My son made a chart for me. Here is a copy in case you'd like to try it.