Sunday, August 19, 2012

Who Should We then Read?



At our homeschool convention this year we picked up the two books Who Should We Then Read? volumes 1 and 2 by Jan Bloom.  Both can be purchased from Jan Bloom at her web site.  Jan and her husband travel to homeschool conventions around the US and sell them there as well.  

The more I homeschool the more we appreciate compilations books like these.  I appreciate all the hard work someone else has done to help me choose good literature for my children.    I really enjoy  being able to read Jan's lists of books and choose quality ones for my children to read. I appreciate the background knowledge she provides to help me do this.  I have found these especially helpful as I look for books for my tweens and teens.

~ Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment